Check-Cap Ltd. (NASDAQ:CHEK) stock identified change of 10.16% away from 52-week low price and recently located move of -59.71% off 52-week high price. It has market worth of $12.20M. CHEK stock has been recorded -22.63% away from 50 day moving average and -26.20% away from 200 day moving average. Moving closer, we can see that shares have been trading -15.50% off 20-day moving average.
On March 6, 2020, Check-Cap Ltd. (NASDAQ:CHEK) a clinical stage medical diagnostics company advancing the development of C-Scan®, the first and only patient-friendly preparation-free screening test to detect polyps before they transform into colorectal cancer, notified financial results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2019.
2019 and Recent Highlights:
- Continued to advance the pre-submission process with FDA towards the initiation of a pivotal trial of the C-Scan System in late 2020
- In February 2020, strengthened its balance sheet through a $4.76 million private placement of ordinary shares
- In December 2019, announced positive results from the U.S. pilot study of C-Scan that was performed at the NYU Grossman School of Medicine and Mayo Clinic of Rochester
- In August 2019, announced the completion of manufacturing line transfer implementation and qualification for the C-Scan System to our manufacturing partner, GE Healthcare, a leading global medical technology and life sciences company
- In July 2019, announced positive results from the post-CE approval study of C-Scan, which further validated the importance and potential of the system. The Healthcare sector company, Check-Cap Ltd. noticed change of -7.24% to $1.41 along volume of 74565 shares in recent session compared to an average volume of 78.97K. The stock observed return of -4.73% in 5 days trading activity. The stock was at -24.22% over one month performance. CHEK’s shares are at 3.31% for the quarter and driving a -31.22% return over the course of the past year and is now at -18.02% since this point in 2018.
The average volatility for the week at 7.89% and for month was at 9.23%. There are 8.65M shares outstanding and 6.79M shares are floated in market. Right now the stock beta is 1.17.