InfuSystem Holdings (NYSE:INFU) moved -0.50% to recent value of $6.01. The stock transacted 96814 shares during most recent day however it has an average volume of 85.07K shares. It spotted trading -49.45% off 52-week high price. On the other end, the stock has been noted 50.25% away from the low price over the last 52-weeks.
On March 20, 2020, InfuSystem Holdings (NYSE American:INFU) a leading national health care service provider, facilitating outpatient care for durable medical equipment manufacturers and health care providers, released financial results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2019.
Fourth Quarter and Full Year Highlights
- Net revenues for the fourth quarter and full year 2019 were $21.7 million and $81.1 million, respectively, an increase of 23.6% and 20.8%, from the same prior year periods.
- Net income for the fourth quarter and full year of 2019 were $0.8 million and $1.4 million, respectively, an increase of 392.7% and 224.3%, from the same prior year periods.
- Adjusted earnings before interest, income taxes, depreciation, and amortization (Adjusted EBITDA) for the fourth quarter and full year of 2019 were $5.4 million and $18.2 million, respectively, an increase of 44.7% and 32.4%, from the same prior year periods.
- Adjusted EBITDA margins for the fourth quarter and full year of 2019 were 24.9% and 22.5%, respectively, an increase of 364 and 196 basis points, from the same prior year periods.
- Net cash flows provided by operating activities for the full year were $13.9 million, an increase of 21.8%, from the same prior year period.
INFU has a gross margin of 58.00% and an operating margin of 3.10% while its profit margin remained 0.40% for the last 12 months. Its earnings per share (EPS) expected to touch remained 68.60% for this year while earning per share for the next 5-years is expected to reach at 20.00%.
The company has 22.76M of outstanding shares and 15.34M shares were floated in the market. According to the most recent quarter its current ratio was 0.9 that represents company’s ability to meet its current financial obligations. The price moved ahead of -34.38% from the mean of 20 days, -35.47% from mean of 50 days SMA and performed -11.81% from mean of 200 days price. Company’s performance for the week was -17.78%, -48.85% for month and YTD performance remained -29.54%.