U.S. Concrete (NASDAQ:USCR) stock declared change of 175.70% away from 52-week low price and recently located move of -66.90% off 52-week high price. It has market worth of $342.05M. USCR stock has been recorded -0.14% away from 50 day moving average and -50.82% away from 200 day moving average. Moving closer, we can see that shares have been trading 7.97% off 20-day moving average.
On May 05, 2020, U.S. Concrete (NASDAQ:USCR) a leading producer of construction materials in select major markets across the United States, revealed results for the quarter ended March 31, 2020.
FIRST QUARTER 2020 RESULTS COMPARED TO FIRST QUARTER 2019
- Consolidated revenue increased 0.4% to $334.4 million
- Ready-mixed concrete revenue increased 0.6% to $292.2 million
- Aggregate products revenue increased 1.6% to $43.6 million
- Aggregate products sales volume increased 5.4% to 2.6 million tons
- Net loss was $2.8 million compared to $2.6 million
- Total Adjusted EBITDA (2) was $34.2 million compared to $34.5 million
- Net cash provided by operating activities more than doubled to $44.0 million
- Adjusted Free Cash Flow (2) more than doubled to $36.9 million
- Available liquidity of $152.6 million as of March 31, 2020, which does not include the additional $180 million of available liquidity from the delayed draw term loan credit facility entered into on April 17, 2020
The Basic Materials sector company, U.S. Concrete noticed change of 4.90% to $18.61 along volume of 572738 shares in recent session compared to an average volume of 505.55K. The stock observed return of 1.31% in 5 days trading activity. The stock was at 31.43% over one month performance. USCR’s shares are at -49.00% for the quarter and driving a -60.16% return over the course of the past year and is now at -55.33% since this point in 2018.
The average volatility for the week at 8.89% and for month was at 10.57%. There are 18.38M shares outstanding and 15.84M shares are floated in market. Right now the stock beta is 1.39.