Blackbaud (NASDAQ:BLKB) stock observed trading -43.07% off 52-week high price. On the other end, the stock has been noted 45.00% away from low price over the last 52-weeks. The stock disclosed a move of -0.25% away from 50 day moving average and -28.62% away from 200 day moving average. Moving closer, we can see that shares have been trading 8.06% off 20-day moving average. It has market cap of $2.85B and dividend yield of 0.87%.
On May 05, 2020, Blackbaud (NASDAQ:BLKB) the world’s leading cloud software company powering social good, reported financial results for its first quarter ended March 31, 2020.
Blackbaud remains highly committed to the success of our customers, our company and the entire social economy during these challenging times, said Mike Gianoni, Blackbaud’s president and CEO. Our teams launched new innovative solutions in response to pandemic-specific needs that arose. We’ve given back to the social good community through hundreds of free resources, philanthropic gifts, service on boards and more. And we’ve maintained our commitments to customers, including our very high standard of service and support. Blackbaud has served the social good community as a leader in software for nearly four decades. We have been decisive in our actions, and our immediate priority continues to be the safety and welfare of our people and being a strong global partner for social good organizations around the world during this unprecedented time.
First Quarter 2020 Results Compared to First Quarter 2019 Results:
- Total GAAP revenue was $223.6 million, up 3.6%, with $204.9 million in GAAP recurring revenue, representing 91.6% of total GAAP revenue. GAAP recurring revenue was up 3.4%.
- Total non-GAAP revenue was $223.6 million, up 3.3%, with $204.9 million in non-GAAP recurring revenue, representing 91.6% of total non-GAAP revenue. Non-GAAP recurring revenue was up 3.0%.
- Non-GAAP organic recurring revenue increased 3.0%.
- GAAP income from operations was $8.4 million, with GAAP operating margin of 3.8%, an increase of 280 basis points.
- Non-GAAP income from operations was $33.9 million, with non-GAAP operating margin of 15.2%, a decrease of 140 basis points.
- GAAP net income was $4.6 million, with GAAP diluted earnings per share of $0.10, up $0.12.
- Non-GAAP net income was $24.7 million, with non-GAAP diluted earnings per share of $0.51, unchanged from first quarter 2019.
- Non-GAAP free cash flow was $(38.3) million, a decrease of $15.8 million.
The USA based company Blackbaud moved with change of 4.11% to $55.42 with the total traded volume of 429745 shares in recent session versus to an average volume of 520.40K shares. The stock was observed in the 5 days activity at 2.40%. The one month performance of stock was 13.31%. BLKB’s shares are at -30.12% for the quarter and driving a -29.65% return over the course of the past year and is now at -30.38% since this point in 2018. Right now the stock beta is 1.07. The average volatility for the week and month was at 4.47% and 5.56% respectively. There are 51.47M shares outstanding and 48.81M shares are floated in market.