U.S. Auto Parts Network (NASDAQ:PRTS) stock identified change of 307.61% away from 52-week low price. It has market worth of $137.67M. PRTS stock has been recorded 66.62% away from 50 day moving average and 87.35% away from 200 day moving average. Moving closer, we can see that shares have been trading 46.83% off 20-day moving average.
On May 06, 2020, U.S. Auto Parts Network (NASDAQ:PRTS) one of the largest online providers of aftermarket automotive parts and accessories, is revealed results for the first quarter ended March 28, 2020.
Q1 2020 and Current QTD Highlights vs. Year-Ago Period
- Q1 net sales increased 18% to a company record $87.8 million, with a 42% increase in private label sales.
- Q1 gross profit increased 48% to $29.8 million, the highest quarterly gross profit in nearly a decade, with gross margin up 700 basis points to 33.9%.
- Q1 net loss improved to $(1.0) million or $(0.03) per share, compared to a net loss of $(3.6) million or $(0.10) per share.
- Q1 adjusted EBITDA increased significantly to $4.3 million compared to $(0.1) million.
- Net sales through the first five weeks of Q2 were up more than 40%.
The Consumer Cyclical sector company, U.S. Auto Parts Network noticed change of 1.90% to $3.75 along volume of 572785 shares in recent session compared to an average volume of 218.91K. The stock observed return of 7.29% in 5 days trading activity. The stock was at 125.77% over one month performance. PRTS’s shares are at 47.20% for the quarter and driving a 282.93% return over the course of the past year and is now at 67.27% since this point in 2018.
The average volatility for the week at 11.55% and for month was at 10.73%. There are 37.41M shares outstanding and 26.38M shares are floated in market. Right now the stock beta is 2.19.