Natera (NASDAQ:NTRA) stock observed trading -14.23% off 52-week high price. On the other end, the stock has been noted 112.51% away from low price over the last 52-weeks. The stock disclosed a move of 12.96% away from 50 day moving average and 6.14% away from 200 day moving average. Moving closer, we can see that shares have been trading 4.27% off 20-day moving average. It has market cap of $3.02B.
On May 06, 2020, Natera (NASDAQ:NTRA) a pioneer and global leader in cell-free DNA testing, notified financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2020 and provided an update on recent business progress.
Recent Accomplishments & Highlights
- Generated total revenues of $94.0 million in the first quarter of 2020 compared to $66.8 million in the first quarter of 2019, an increase of 41%.
- Processed approximately 235,500 tests in the first quarter of 2020, compared to approximately 200,200 tests processed in the first quarter of 2019 and 209,400 tests processed in the fourth quarter of 2019.
- Achieved cost of goods sold of $202 per test accessioned in Natera’s laboratory; approaching the company’s long-term target of $200 cost of goods sold per unit.
- Successfully enrolled the first 145 patients in the ProActive registry trial for ProsperaTM in kidney transplant rejection.
- Responded to COVID-19 by implementing safety protocols in the laboratory, scaling remote ordering capabilities for patients and physicians.
- Saw coverage for Panorama® expanded during COVID-19 by greater than 20 million lives.
- Successfully issued convertible senior notes due 2027 for net proceeds of $278.9 million in April 2020.
- Repaid the obligations under its 2017 term loan with OrbiMed Advisors in April 2020.
We were very pleased with our performance in the first quarter, said Steve Chapman, Natera’s Chief Executive Officer. We had a record quarter for both volumes and revenues, and drove cost of goods sold per unit to very near the long-term target we had set out previously. We responded aggressively to the COVID-19 outbreak to ensure no disruptions to our lab operations, demonstrated our ability to rapidly scale our mobile ordering platforms for patients and providers, and further strengthened our balance sheet with the financing.
The USA based company Natera moved with change of -1.27% to $35.85 with the total traded volume of 477824 shares in recent session versus to an average volume of 1.12M shares. The stock was observed in the 5 days activity at -0.22%. The one month performance of stock was 33.44%. NTRA’s shares are at -2.89% for the quarter and driving a 86.21% return over the course of the past year and is now at 7.78% since this point in 2018. Right now the stock beta is 1.31. The average volatility for the week and month was at 5.73% and 6.03% respectively. There are 83.08M shares outstanding and 75.17M shares are floated in market.