Central Federal Corporation (NASDAQ:CFBK) stock experienced trading -26.60% off 52-week high price. On the other end, the stock has been noted 30.45% away from low price over the last 52-weeks. The stock disclosed a move of -2.57% away from 50 day moving average and -12.09% away from 200 day moving average. Moving closer, we can see that shares have been trading 5.53% off 20-day moving average. It has market cap of $61.11M.
On May 06, 2020, Central Federal Corporation (NASDAQ:CFBK) the parent of CFBank, declared financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2020.
First Quarter 2020 Highlights
- Net income increased 19%, up $325,000, compared to the same quarter of 2019.
- Book Value per common share at March 31, 2020 increased $0.45 to $12.85 per share, compared to December 31, 2019.
- Assets topped $900 million at March 31, 2020.
- Net loans and leases increased $44.6 million (up 6.7%) from December 31, 2019.
- Noninterest income for the quarter increased by 103% when compared to the same quarter of 2019 due primarily to net gains on sales of loans related to the investment in expanding our residential mortgage lending business, coupled with swap fee income. Although noninterest income more than doubled, the rate of growth on our net gains on sales of loans was adversely impacted by market conditions and the widening of credit spreads which affected our residential mortgage lending business.
- Credit quality remains strong as nonperforming assets to total assets decreased to 0.07% at March 31, 2020 from 0.28% at December 31, 2019.
The USA based company Central Federal Corporation moved with change of -0.73% to $11.01 with the total traded volume of 260 shares in recent session versus to an average volume of 7.31K. The stock was observed in the 5 days activity at 4.44%. The one month performance of stock was 10.91%. CFBK’s shares are at -20.27% for the quarter and driving a -15.34% return over the course of the past year and is now at -20.49% since this point in 2018. Right now the stock beta is 0.81. The average volatility for the week and month was at 3.54% and 3.01% respectively. There are 5.51M shares outstanding and 4.02M shares are floated in market.