51job (NASDAQ:JOBS) spotted trading -33.60% off 52-week high price. On the other end, the stock has been noted 14.00% away from the low price over the last 52-weeks. The stock changed 1.84% to recent value of $61.49. The stock transacted 122413 shares during most recent day however it has an average volume of 196.62K shares. The company has 69.60M of outstanding shares.
On May 07, 2020, 51job (NASDAQ:JOBS) a leading provider of integrated human resource services in China, declared its unaudited financial results for the first quarter of 2020 ended March 31, 2020.
First Quarter 2020 Financial Highlights:
- Net revenues decreased 13.2% over Q1 2019 to RMB791.1 million (US$111.7 million)
- Online recruitment services revenues decreased 10.8%
- Other human resource related revenues decreased 18.2%
- Income from operations was RMB170.0 million (US$24.0 million)
- Fully diluted earnings per share was RMB3.02 (US$0.43)
- Excluding share-based compensation expense, gain from foreign currency translation and change in fair value of equity securities investment, as well as the related tax effect of these items, non-GAAP adjusted fully diluted earnings per share was RMB3.27 (US$0.46), which exceeded the Company’s expectations
- Cash and short-term investments balance increased to RMB11,231.1 million (US$1,586.1 million) as of March 31, 2020
Commenting on the results, Rick Yan, President and Chief Executive Officer of 51job, said, Despite a decline in revenues and profitability in the first quarter that reflected the significant impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on economic activity and recruitment market demand in China, I’m very proud of how quickly our 51job team has rallied together to adapt to these unprecedented circumstances. Tapping into our large HR services ecosystem of innovative solutions and strategic partners, we are assisting and supporting employers, workers and job seekers in every possible way, including contactless services such as online job fairs, AI assessment and video interviewing. Although companies have resumed operations and employees have returned to work, the current market sentiment is still cautious and uncertain due to the ongoing pandemic and its unpredictable consequences on China and globally. But we have confidence in our proven business model, and with our ample financial resources, we remain committed to leading with high quality services, improving the user experience and driving operational excellence, all of which will position and strengthen 51job to capture more opportunities in the future.
Its earnings per share (EPS) expected to touch remained -59.70% for this year while earning per share for the next 5-years is expected to reach at 3.02%. JOBS has a gross margin of 69.50% and an operating margin of 27.70% while its profit margin remained 13.30% for the last 12 months.
According to the most recent quarter its current ratio was 3.9 that represents company’s ability to meet its current financial obligations. The price moved ahead of -4.64% from the mean of 20 days, -6.15% from mean of 50 days SMA and performed -17.78% from mean of 200 days price. Company’s performance for the week was 2.59%, -7.14% for month and YTD performance remained -27.57%.