Comscore (NASDAQ:SCOR) spotted trading -77.85% off 52-week high price. On the other end, the stock has been noted 98.60% away from the low price over the last 52-weeks. The stock changed 8.81% to recent value of $2.84. The stock transacted 327504 shares during most recent day however it has an average volume of 574.36K shares. The company has 67.86M of outstanding shares and 57.25M shares were floated in the market.
On May 07, 2020, Comscore (NASDAQ:SCOR) a trusted partner for planning, transacting, and evaluating media across platforms, declared financial results for the quarter ended March 31, 2020.
First Quarter 2020 Financial Highlights
- Revenue of $89.5 million compared to $102.3 million in the prior-year quarter
- GAAP net loss of $13.2 million, or $(0.19) per share, which includes a $4.7 million non-cash impairment charge on certain property leases, compared to a net loss of $27.5 million, or $(0.46) per share in the prior- year quarter
- Adjusted EBITDA of $6.4 million compared to a loss of $2.5 million in the prior-year quarter
- Withdraws 2020 outlook until broader economic visibility returns
- Recent Key Renewals, Partnerships and New Business Developments
- Syndicated digital – Key wins with American Media, Associated Press, Tribune Publishing, Twitch, Vevo and two Fortune 100 digital companies
- National TV – A major TV station and network group (TV and VOD), one of the largest broadcast/cable TV networks, and two large agency holding companies
- Local TV – Bonneville International, CoxReps, Forum Communications, and a large TV affiliate owner
- Movies – A global studio, a large digital studio and an international content creator
Its earnings per share (EPS) expected to touch remained -93.10% for this year while earning per share for the next 5-years is expected to reach at 20.00%. SCOR has a gross margin of 49.60% and an operating margin of -79.90% while its profit margin remained -87.20% for the last 12 months.
According to the most recent quarter its current ratio was 0.8 that represents company’s ability to meet its current financial obligations. The price moved ahead of 4.56% from the mean of 20 days, 4.65% from mean of 50 days SMA and performed -10.34% from mean of 200 days price. Company’s performance for the week was -1.73%, 14.98% for month and YTD performance remained -42.51%.