Amyris (NASDAQ:AMRS) stock identified change of 91.43% away from 52-week low price and recently located move of -49.05% off 52-week high price. It has market worth of $476.26M. AMRS stock has been recorded 5.03% away from 50 day moving average and -19.99% away from 200 day moving average. Moving closer, we can see that shares have been trading 6.98% off 20-day moving average.
On May 08, 2020, Amyris (NASDAQ:AMRS) a leading synthetic biotechnology company in Clean Health and Beauty markets through its consumer brands and a top supplier of sustainable and natural ingredients, declared financial results for its first quarter ended March 31, 2020.
Keeping our people, partners and communities safe and healthy while benefiting from strong product demand has been our number one priority during these unprecedented times with COVID-19.
Q1 Financial Highlights
- Performance was in line with expectations with Sales Revenue of $29 million up 103% versus the prior year quarter with strong growth seen in Consumer & Ingredients product sales
- Gross Margin as a percentage of sales improved to 63% which compares to -33% in Q1 2019 and 56% for the full year 2019. Year-over-year margin growth delivered a $23 million improvement and was driven by improved sales mix from higher consumer brand sales and lower unit cost
- Adjusted EBITDA of -$27 million improved $19 million versus the same quarter last year driven by the aforementioned margin improvements
- GAAP Net Income of -$87 million was down $23 million. EBITDA improvements of $19 million were offset by non-cash debt related adjustments of $37 million.
- Adjusted Net Income of -$44 million improved $15 million versus prior year.
- Diluted EPS improved $0.26 or 32% to -$0.56
- Adjusted Diluted EPS improved $0.47 or 63% to -$0.28 per share
- Debt principal was reduced by $88 million or 30% during the quarter from $297 million to $209 million
The Basic Materials sector company, Amyris noticed change of 6.35% to $2.68 along volume of 2119968 shares in recent session compared to an average volume of 2.12M shares. The stock observed return of 7.63% in 5 days trading activity. The stock was at 8.94% over one month performance. AMRS’s shares are at -19.28% for the quarter and driving a -41.23% return over the course of the past year and is now at -13.27% since this point in 2018.
The average volatility for the week at 11.87% and for month was at 10.21%. There are 177.71M shares outstanding and 120.76M shares are floated in market. Right now the stock beta is 0.37.