Sunstone Hotel Investors (NYSE:SHO) stock observed trading -42.14% off 52-week high price. On the other end, the stock has been noted 47.30% away from low price over the last 52-weeks. The stock disclosed a move of -4.27% away from 50 day moving average and -31.48% away from 200 day moving average. Moving closer, we can see that shares have been trading -1.57% off 20-day moving average. It has market cap of $1.99B and dividend yield of 8.74%.
On May 08, 2020, Sunstone Hotel Investors (NYSE:SHO) the owner of Long-Term Relevant Real Estate® in the hospitality sector, revealed results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2020.
First Quarter 2020 Operational Results (as compared to First Quarter 2019):
- Net (Loss) Income: Net loss was $162.5 million as compared to net income of $17.9 million in the first quarter of 2019. Excluding the impairment loss recognized during the first quarter of 2020, net loss would have been $47.2 million.
- 20 Hotel Portfolio RevPAR: 20 Hotel Portfolio RevPAR decreased 25.7% to $131.94.
- 20 Hotel Portfolio Adjusted EBITDAre Margin: 20 Hotel Portfolio Adjusted EBITDAre Margin, excluding prior year property tax adjustments, net decreased 1,670 basis points to 9.6%.
- Adjusted EBITDAre: Adjusted EBITDAre, excluding noncontrolling interest decreased 78.1% to $14.1 million.
- Adjusted FFO: Adjusted FFO attributable to common stockholders per diluted share decreased 104.8% to $(0.01).
Information regarding the non-GAAP financial measures disclosed in this release is provided below in Non-GAAP Financial Measures. Reconciliations of non-GAAP financial measures to the most comparable GAAP measure for each of the periods presented are included later in this release.
The USA based company Sunstone Hotel Investors moved with change of -2.31% to $8.47 with the total traded volume of 3606946 shares in recent session versus to an average volume of 4.52M. The stock was observed in the 5 days activity at -2.98%. The one month performance of stock was -3.20%. SHO’s shares are at -35.24% for the quarter and driving a -40.23% return over the course of the past year and is now at -39.15% since this point in 2018. Right now the stock beta is 1.15. The average volatility for the week and month was at 7.19% and 6.07% respectively. There are 234.59M shares outstanding and 220.11M shares are floated in market.