SeaWorld Entertainment (NYSE:SEAS) spotted trading -59.42% off 52-week high price. On the other end, the stock has been noted 122.22% away from the low price over the last 52-weeks. The stock changed 1.83% to recent value of $15. The stock transacted 3218283 shares during most recent day however it has an average volume of 2.65M shares. The company has 81.42M of outstanding shares and 50.29M shares were floated in the market.
On May 08, 2020, SeaWorld Entertainment (NYSE:SEAS) a leading theme park and entertainment company, revealed its financial results for the first quarter of 2020.
First Quarter 2020 Overview
- Attendance decreased by 1.0 million guests, to 2.3 million guests from the first quarter of 2019.
- Total revenue decreased by $67.0 million, to $153.6 million from the first quarter of 2019.
- Net loss increased by $19.5 million, to $56.5 million from the first quarter of 2019.
- Adjusted EBITDA [] decreased by $47.3 million, to a loss of $30.9 million from the first quarter of 2019.
- First Two Months of 2020 Overview
- Attendance increased by 0.2 million guests, or 9%, to a record 1.9 million guests from the first two months of 2019.
- Total revenue increased by $13.0 million, or 12%, to a record $120.6 million from the first two months of 2019.
Its earnings per share (EPS) expected to touch remained 114.20% for this year while earning per share for the next 5-years is expected to reach at 22.80%. SEAS has a gross margin of 46.80% and an operating margin of 15.30% while its profit margin remained 6.40% for the last 12 months.
According to the most recent quarter its current ratio was 0.4 that represents company’s ability to meet its current financial obligations. The price moved ahead of 18.88% from the mean of 20 days, 7.71% from mean of 50 days SMA and performed -43.20% from mean of 200 days price. Company’s performance for the week was 6.31%, 37.61% for month and YTD performance remained -52.70%.