Venator Materials PLC (NYSE:VNTR) stock experienced trading -75.00% off 52-week high price. On the other end, the stock has been noted 25.00% away from low price over the last 52-weeks. The stock disclosed a move of -18.51% away from 50 day moving average and -48.96% away from 200 day moving average. Moving closer, we can see that shares have been trading 7.12% off 20-day moving average. It has market cap of $155.61M.

On May 08, 2020, Venator Materials PLC (NYSE:VNTR) revealed that it has priced $225 million in aggregate principal amount of senior secured notes due 2025 (the Notes) at a price to the public of 98.008% of their face value through its wholly owned subsidiaries, Venator Finance S.à r.l. and Venator Materials LLC (together, the Issuers). The Notes will carry an interest rate of 9.500% and will mature on July 1, 2025. The closing of the offering of the Notes is expected to occur on May 22, 2020, subject to the satisfaction of customary closing conditions.

The Notes will be senior secured obligations of the Issuers, and interest will be payable semi-annually in arrears. The Notes will be guaranteed on a senior secured basis by Venator and each of Venator’s restricted subsidiaries (other than the Issuers and certain other excluded subsidiaries) that is a guarantor under Venator’s term loan credit facility (the Term Loan Facility). In the future, the Notes will also be guaranteed on a senior secured basis by each of Venator’s restricted subsidiaries (other than the Issuers and certain other excluded subsidiaries) that is a guarantor under Venator’s asset-based revolving lending facility (the ABL Facility). The Notes will be secured on a first-priority basis by liens on all of the assets that secure the Term Loan Facility on a first-priority basis and will be secured on a second-priority basis in all inventory, accounts receivable, deposit accounts, securities accounts, certain related assets and other current assets that secure the ABL Facility on a first-priority basis and the Term Loan Facility on a second-priority basis, in each case, other than certain excluded assets.

The Issuers intend to use the net proceeds of the offering to repay borrowings under the ABL Facility, to pay fees and expenses related to the offering and for general corporate purposes, including enhancing Venator’s liquidity position.

The United Kingdom based company Venator Materials PLC moved with change of 10.24% to $1.4 with the total traded volume of 390916 shares in recent session versus to an average volume of 467.63K. The stock was observed in the 5 days activity at 14.75%. The one month performance of stock was 3.70%. VNTR’s shares are at -51.05% for the quarter and driving a -72.00% return over the course of the past year and is now at -63.45% since this point in 2018. The average volatility for the week and month was at 13.77% and 13.65% respectively. There are 111.15M shares outstanding and 54.06M shares are floated in market.