Fly Leasing Limited (NYSE:FLY) spotted trading -73.72% off 52-week high price. On the other end, the stock has been noted 78.89% away from the low price over the last 52-weeks. The stock changed 12.96% to recent value of $6.1. The stock transacted 1047238 shares during most recent day however it has an average volume of 350.64K shares. The company has 33.74M of outstanding shares and 26.54M shares were floated in the market.
On May 08, 2020, Fly Leasing Limited (NYSE:FLY) a global leader in aircraft leasing, released its financial results for the first quarter of 2020.
- Net income of $38.1 million, $1.24 per share
- Adjusted Net Income of $43.6 million, $1.42 per share
- Return on equity of 17.2%, Adjusted return on equity of 19.7%
- Sold six aircraft and two engines for a gain of $31.7 million, a 20% premium to book value
- $29.21 book value per share, a 28% increase since March 31, 2019
- Unrestricted cash and cash equivalents of $361.2 million
- $560 million net book value of unencumbered assets
- 1x net debt to equity
The COVID-19 pandemic has caused tremendous distress in the global aviation industry, and FLY remains highly focused on successfully managing through the crisis. FLY is well positioned to face what is certain to be a difficult year, said Colm Barrington, Chief Executive Officer of FLY. Our high cash balance and low leverage puts us in a strong position to meet our operating and financial commitments in 2020. FLY does not have any orders with the aircraft manufacturers and the company has no near-term refinancing requirements.
Its earnings per share (EPS) expected to touch remained 147.40% for this year while earning per share for the next 5-years is expected to reach at 15.79%. FLY has an operating margin of 67.00% while its profit margin remained 39.50% for the last 12 months.
The price moved ahead of 11.05% from the mean of 20 days, -22.26% from mean of 50 days SMA and performed -62.91% from mean of 200 days price. Company’s performance for the week was 9.71%, -0.65% for month and YTD performance remained -68.88%.