Mylan N.V. (NASDAQ:MYL) stock observed trading -27.08% off 52-week high price. On the other end, the stock has been noted 32.63% away from low price over the last 52-weeks. The stock disclosed a move of 8.65% away from 50 day moving average and -9.53% away from 200 day moving average. Moving closer, we can see that shares have been trading 4.36% off 20-day moving average. It has market cap of $9.07B.
On May 11, 2020, Mylan N.V. (NASDAQ:MYL) notified its financial results for the three months ended March 31, 2020 and reaffirmed its financial guidance for the full year.
First Quarter 2020 Financial Highlights
- Total revenues of $2.62 billion, up 5%, up 8% on a constant currency basis, compared to the prior year period.
- Revenue Highlights:
- North America segment net sales of $955.5 million, up 4% on an actual and constant currency basis.
- Europe segment net sales of $1.02 billion, up 14%, up 18% on a constant currency basis.
- Rest of World segment net sales of $610.8 million, down 5%, flat on a constant currency basis.
- S. GAAP net earnings of $20.8 million, compared to U.S. GAAP net loss of $(25.0) million in the prior year period.
- Adjusted net earnings of $467.2 million, compared to adjusted net earnings of $421.9 million in the prior year period.
- Adjusted EBITDA of $750.7 million, compared to adjusted EBITDA of $710.2 million in the prior year period.
- S. GAAP net cash provided by operating activities for the three months ended March 31, 2020 of $291.1 million, compared to cash used in operating activities of $(39.7) million in the prior year period, and adjusted free cash flow for the three months ended March 31, 2020 of $357.1 million, compared to $27.1 million in the prior year period, driven in each case primarily by working capital velocity and timing of certain other payments.
The United Kingdom based company Mylan N.V. moved with change of -3.76% to $16.91 with the total traded volume of 8943561 shares in recent session versus to an average volume of 7.64M shares. The stock was observed in the 5 days activity at 8.96%. The one month performance of stock was 16.05%. MYL’s shares are at -22.84% for the quarter and driving a -22.80% return over the course of the past year and is now at -12.59% since this point in 2018. Right now the stock beta is 1.54. The average volatility for the week and month was at 3.56% and 4.21% respectively. There are 516.30M shares outstanding and 509.84M shares are floated in market.