Facts to know: Maggie Siff Net worth and Biography [2022 Updated]
Who Is Maggie Siff?
Maggie Siff is one of the renowned American actresses who have played notable roles in different television series and movies too. She is known for her incredible acting in series named “Mad Men”, “Billions” and Son Of Anarchy. Maggie started her acting career through theaters and works for different stage productions including Franks Home, Ruby Sunrise, Ghosts & Dollhouse. Later on, she joined the world of TV series and films.
About Maggie Siff:
|48 years old|
Date Of Birth
|21st June, 1974|
Started Her Career In
|Remarkable performance in Mad Men, Sons Of Anarchy and billions|
|Names not known|
Father (Russian Jewish)
Mother (Irish & Swedish)
|2 (Ivan & Ellen)|
|Married to Paul Ratliff|
School & College
|Bronx High School Of Science|
Bryn Mawr College In Pennsylvania
New York University’s Tisch School
Body Measurements (Waist & Hips)
|Singing & Travelling|
Favorite TV show
|Third Watch Cindy|
Maggie Siff was born in Bronx, New York on 21st June 1974 and currently, she is a 48-year-old lady. Her father was a Russian Jewish and a stage actor by profession while her mother was an Irish-Swedish. Although Maggie calls herself culturally Jewish as she grew up in a Jewish family.
She went to “The Bronx High School Of Science” for her early education and joined “Bryn Mawr College” which was a women’s liberal arts college. She graduated from them in 1996 with a major in English subject.
Check Also: Jay Leno Net Worth
Then she joined New York University’s Tisch School Of Arts and completed her MFA in acting. Right after graduating from university, she started working temporarily at a hedge fund where she got the great experience that later helped her in performing her role perfectly in Billions.
In 2012, Maggie married Paul Ratliff who’s an American psychologist as well as a mental health practitioner. However, her exact marriage date isn’t confirmed but the year was 2012. In 2013, she announced her pregnancy and was blessed with a baby girl named Lucy.
She shares a good relationship with her daughter and husband. It is said that Maggie is currently living a romantic yet peaceful life with her husband. However, most of the details about her personal life are unshared as she is a very private person and doesn’t want to share each family detail on social media.
Maggie Siff Career Life
- Before stepping into the world of TV & films she started her career in theater in 1998 and is known for her work in Ghosts.
- In 2004, she first appeared in the TV series Rescue Me (Season 2).
- In the same year, she starred as Cindy in Third Watch an American series.
- In 2006, Maggie appeared in TV series named Law & Order and in a drama 3lbs which later got canceled due to low ratings.
- In 2007, she made a guest appearance in a very famous drama ” Grey’s Anatomy” and was also seen in the medical drama series “Nip Tuck”. The same year, she also made her first film debut and appeared as an attorney in a movie named Michael Clayton. She also played the role of Lily in a comedy film titled ‘Then she found me”.
- However, her breakthrough was “Mad Men” a TV series where she played the character of a Jewish Department store Heiress. She appeared in 9 episodes of this drama.
- In 2008, Maggie the role of Attorney Mahaffey in the Law & Order drama episode titled ” Executioner”.
- She also appeared in the 6 seasons of “Sons Of Anarchy” as Tara Knowles.
2009 to current date
- In 2009, she made a guest appearance in “Life On Mars” and was seen in 3 episodes.
- In the same year, she also worked in three films named Funny People, Leaves Of Grass & Push.
- In 2011, Maggie played the role of Lily in TV series named ” A Gifted Man”.
- In 2013, she worked in an autobiographical drama named “Concussion” as Sam Bennet.
- She starred as Wendy Rhoades in the Tv series “Billions” and appeared in 36 episodes in 2016.
- In the same year, she worked on 3 different movies including The 5th wave, The sweet life, A woman, and A part.
- In 2017, Maggie Siff starred in “One Percent More Humid” and played the character of Lisette.
- In 2019, she worked in ” The Short History Of The Long Road” as Cheryl.
- Now she is working with an online investment company “Betterment” located in New York, United States as a TV spokesperson.
- In 1998, Maggie got her very first award as “Outstanding Supporting Actress in a play” at “Barrymore Award For Excellence In Theater” for her incredible performance in Ghosts.
- In 2008, Maggie was nominated for the “Screen Actors Guild Award” for “Outstanding Performance By An Ensemble In A Drama Series”.
- In 2012& 2014 she got nominated at the “Critics Choice Television Award” for “Best Supporting Actress In A Drama Series”.
There is no such controversy but in the TV series “Billions” Siff made the courage to do some daring yet bold sex scenes with her on-screen husband “Paul Giamatti” and she later questioned about those scenes in an interview where she replied “Those bold sex scenes given her the power and courage to survive in a culture of toxic masculinity in TV drama’s”.
She has no Facebook, Instagram or Twitter account. Maggie has deactivated all her accounts for the sake of self-protection.
Maggie Siff – IMDb
Maggie Siff – Wikipedia
Maggie Siff’s Net Worth
Maggie Siff’s Net Worth is estimated at $8 million of 2022.
$500,000 – $722,000
Why Maggie Siff has no social media?
She wants to live a life more like a civilian and less like an actor. That’s why for the sake of her self-protection she has deactivated all her official accounts on social media.
Read Also:Bruno Mars Net Worth & Career Update
Is Maggie Siff still married?
Yes, she is living a happy and peaceful life with her husband named Paul Ratliff.
Where is Maggie Siff now?
Currently, she took a break from acting and working as a TV spokesperson for an online investment company.
George Patterson is a reporter for net worth news and update. He also covers entertainment news, with a focus on up-and-coming stars in the industry. George is always on the lookout for new and exciting stories to share with his readers.