Who Is Rosa Salazar?
Rosa Salazar is a Canadian-American Actress born on 16th July 1985. She is famous for her roles in the NBC series title Parenthood and American Horror story by FX Anthology series named Murder House.
She impressed the audience through her role in the movie Alita: Battle Angel and is renowned for her character in the famous series “brand new cherry flavor” and she was also a co-producer of it. She entered the world of acting in 2010 and has always have seen doing different yet interesting roles.
Rosa Salazar Biography
|Full Name||Rosa Bianca Salazar|
|Date Of Birth||16th July, 1985|
|Occupation||Actress, Director, Writer, Voice Actor|
|Started Her Career In||2010-till now|
|Famous For||Her role in Parenthood & American Horror Story|
|Parents||Luis Salazar (father)|
Marilynne Salazar (Mother)
|Eye color||Dark brown|
|Hair Color||Dark brown|
|Between the world & me|
Rosa Salazar Early Life
Rosa Salazar was born in British Columbia, Canada on 16th July 1985. Her father’s name is Luis Salazar and her mother is Marilynne Salazar. Rosa’s father is Peruvian while her mother is a French-Canadian. She spends her early life in Washington DC where they live nearby Greenbelt Maryland.
Rosa went to Greenbelt middle school for primary education and then joined Eleanor Roosevelt high school located in Greenbelt. She used to participate in different theatre programs at high school and later joined Prince George’s Community college to study drama. Right after completing her sturdy in this community college, she joined Upright Citizens Brigade where she not only study drama but also practice performing, acting, and improvising.
Personal Life of Rosa Salazar
Rosa Salazar dated Isaac Hilleger when she was working on her project on college humor. However, recently the news of their separation has been roaming around but the reasons aren’t disclosed by both parties. And she’s single till now.
Rosa Salazar’s Career Life
- At the age of 15, she worked in dominos, and later on her interest in acting develop then she enrolled herself in different theatre programs at high school
- She also worked as a delivery girl for multiple food brands in Brooklyn
- Rosa also worked as a bartender and started her blog side by side titled The Sargasm which no longer exists
- She also enrolled herself in the comedy production for humor college
- Her acting career starts when she moved to Manhattan New York
- She also works as a voice actor for different projects including Undone TV series, Big mouth tv series, batman Arkham origins video game, EPIC (2013), China IL TV series
- After moving to new York Rosa enrolled herself in different Collegehumor sketches
- In 2009, she appeared in a debut movie titled Jamesy Boy as Crystal
- Right after that debut, she starred in two hit TV series Parenthood & murder house (2011-2012)
- In 2015, Miss Salazar has done different sequels including The Divergent Series where she plays the role of Lynn, and Brenda in The Scorch Trials:Maze Runner
- In 2016, she created a short film titled Good Crazy, she was a director and an actress in this movie
- In 2018, Rosa got the offer to reprise her role as Brenda in Maza Runner: The Death cure and she brilliantly performed it
- She starred in Alita: Battle Angel and made her debut through this movie in 2019
- In the same year 2019, she also announced that she’ll be appearing in Netflix horror drama named Brand New Cherry flavor which was released on 13th August 2021
Rosa Salazar’s Movies:
|Pink Skies Ahead||Addie|
|The Kindergarten Teacher||Becca||2018|
|Maze Runner: The Scrotch Trials||Brenda||2015|
|Wrestling isn’t wrestling (documentary)||Girl Watching||2015|
|The divergent Series:Insurgent||Lynn||2015|
|Brand New Cherry||Lisa Nova|
|Star Trek||Captain Lynne||2019|
|Man Seeking Woman||Rosa||2016|
Rosa Salazar Big Achievements
- She won the best actress award for her excellent performance in Alita
- She received a breakthrough achievement award in 2015 for her performance in Night Owls
- Her short movie Good Crazy was nominated in 2016 at the film festival Sundance
- In 2015, she received an award of best actress for her role in the movie Night Owls
Controversies of Rosa Salazar:
Since Rosa always works in a good manner and never involved herself in any kind of publicity stunts, controversy, or other issues.
Rosa Salazar Net Worth
Rosa Salazar is a Canadian actress who has a net worth of $4 million.
Rosa Salazar Social Media Links
TVLine: Rosa Salazar, who previously recurred as Adriana during Season 1 of B Positive · Have a good week everyone! #TheChariot.
#RosaSalazar‘s leather rose jacket in #Chariot. Clearly the filmmakers are Cult of Rosalita members too. All her scenes are great even if you don’t …
Rosa Salazar, Actress: Alita: Battle Angel. Rosa Bianca Salazar is an American born actress. She was born in Washington D.C. to a French mother and Peruvian …
Actress: Undone Alma Winograd-Diaz (2019-2…
Height: 5′ 4″ (1.63 m)
Producer: Undone (2019-2022)
Archive footage: E-penser (2019)
Rosa Bianca Salazar is a Canadian-American actress. She had roles in the NBC series Parenthood (2011–2012) and the FX anthology series American Horror …
Years active: 2010–present
Born: Rosa Bianca Salazar; July 16, 1985 (age …
What is the ethnicity of Rosa Salazar?
Rosa was born in British Columbia on 16th July 1985. Her mother is French Canadian while her father is Peruvian. She grew up and spend her early life till high school in Greenbelt, Maryland.
What is the relationship status of rosa Salazar?
She is currently single
How old was Brenda in Maza Runner
She was 17-19 years old while doing this project.
What is the age of Rosa Salazar?
Rosa Salazar Age is 36 years old (July 16, 1985)
George Patterson is an esteemed reporter for Net Worth News and Update, where he brings his passion for journalism and entertainment together to deliver captivating stories to his readers. With a keen eye for talent and a genuine enthusiasm for the industry, George specializes in covering the latest developments in the world of entertainment, with a particular focus on up-and-coming stars.
With his finger on the pulse of the entertainment scene, George tirelessly scours the industry for new and exciting stories that showcase the rising talents and emerging trends. He understands the power of a well-told narrative and aims to provide his readers with engaging content that captures the essence of each subject he covers.